In India the messages are divided into two category
1- Promotional (eg. Marketing SMS)
2-Transaction (eg. OTP)
For Promotional SMS , Your SMS will be routed to promotional route and you can send messages which are promotional in nature like advertisements, offers, discounts and more.
For Transactional SMS , Your SMS will be routed to transaction route you can send informational messages like OTP’s, bank alerts and more.
- You can send messages which are promotional in nature like advertisement, offers, coupons and more.
- Message will be sent with a random mobile number. Ex: TY-561213
- Messages can only be sent from 9AM to 9PM
- These messages will not be delivered to DND numbers
- You can only send informational messages like one time passwords (OTP), bank alerts, booking and order alerts.
- Messages will be sent with a 6 character sender ID. Ex: TINIYO is the company name so you can have a sender ID of IM-TINIYO.
- Messages can be sent 24/7.
- Messages can also be sent to DND numbers
Tiniyo provides both types of SMS for India for all type of customer with extreme quality. You can signup at Tiniyo(https://tiniyo.com/accounts/signup) or contact to email@example.com for more details.